The Serra Húnter Programme (SHP) aims to hire highly qualified faculty staff whose academic records meet international standards in the Catalan public universities. The Programme contributes to implement the knowledge and innovation targets of the Government of Catalonia’s Government Plan. The positions are available for tenure-eligible lecturer offers and associate professor.
Biology, Chemistry, Computer Sciences, Criminology, Economics, Education, Engineering, History, Literature, Materials Sciences, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Nursing, Physics, Political Sciences and Psychology.
For tenure-eligible lecturer:
- Doctorate degree: candidates must hold a PhD degree at the closing date for applications of the first step.
- AQU Catalunya accreditation: To pass the first step of the process and take part in the second one, candidates must obtain a favorable report for tenure-eligible lecturers from the Catalan University Quality Assurance Agency (AQU Catalunya).
For associate professor:
- Doctorate degree: candidates must have obtained their PhD degree at least three years before the closing date for applications of the first step.
- Disassociation with the university: candidates must demonstrate, at the signing of the contract, that they have performed academic duties for at least two years at institutions other than the university offering the position, or that they obtained their PhD degree at another university (consult the CIC Agreement for more information on how to count the periods of disassociation).
Universities offering the positions:
- Universitat de Barcelona (UB)
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
- Universitat de Lleida (UdL)
- Universitat de Girona (UdG)
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV)
|Organization||Government of Catalonia|
Biology, Chemistry, Computer Sciences, Criminology, Economics, Education, Engineering, History, Literature, Materials Sciences, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Nursing, Physics, Political Sciences, Psychology
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Tenure-eligible lecturer: October 14th, 2021
Associate Professor: November 3rd, 2021