The Electrochemistry Laboratory at Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI) are looking for a Postdoctoral Fellow in Membranes for Redox-Flow Batteries.
- Research and development of innovative membranes / separators for vanadium redox flow batteries in a team with a PhD student, a lab technician, and project students
- Development of concepts for an industrial implementation of membrane processing
- Collaboration with external partners from academia and industry
- Publishing of research articles, contributions to conferences, writing of research reports
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in Chemistry, Chemical or Process Engineering, or Materials Science with strong exposure to organic chemistry
- Expertise in polymer chemistry and electrochemistry
- Able to work with high level of independence
- Creative with a flair for solving practical problems in the laboratory
- Well-developed communication skills and good command of the english language (spoken and written)
- Interest in renewable energy technologies
Submit application online including list of publications and addresses of referees for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 5421-00).
|Organization||Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI)|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Chemical, Process Engineering, Materials Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||24 October 2021|