Title of Post: Postdoc in Regenerative Medicine in USA
Program: A Postdoc Fellow position is available in the Interventional Regenerative Medicine and Imaging Laboratory (IRMIL). The candidate should be a highly qualified scientist with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Our focused research program uses cutting-edge technologies to investigate organ regeneration in the setting of bowel, pancreatic and lung diseases using mesenchymal stem cells and their derived exosomes. This position will provide the candidate with an opportunity to lead interdisciplinary research projects within these areas with a strong focus on understanding the molecular mechanisms of tissue regeneration.
Subject areas: Cell and molecular biology, biochemistry or Regenerative Medicine
- The successful applicant must have a PhD, MD/PhD or equivalent with a major in cell and molecular biology, biochemistry or Regenerative Medicine.
- Experience in immunology, immune cell sorting and testing, stem cell biology, extracellular vesicle biology, molecular biology and molecular imaging is highly desirable.
- Sterile tissue culture techniques, cell-based imaging and assays (flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, fluorescence microscopy, ELISA) are required, with experience in mesenchymal stem cell biology and FACS also preferred.
- He/she should have excellent writing and presentation skills and be able to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment and is expected to be organized and highly productive.
- Successful applicants will have a track record of productive research, presentations, and publication.
- Grant writing experience is also highly desirable.
How to apply: To apply, please send a CV as well as a brief statement why you would be a good candidate for this position to Dr. Avnesh S Thakor MD, PhD at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register and apply here:
Contact details: Dr. Avnesh S Thakor MD, PhD at: email@example.com
|Subject areas||Cell and molecular biology, biochemistry or Regenerative Medicine|
|Fellowship amount||As per norms|
|Eligibility||PhD, MD/PhD or equivalent|
|Deadline||February 1st, 2022|