The Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics is inviting application for PhD candidates (f/m/d) who are interested in related research on 3D electronics. The institute have recently built a state-of-the-art apparatus for the fabrication of 3D micro- and nano-structures and have already achieved very promising results. The starting date is flexible but should not be later than January 2022.
About the position:
The candidate will be introduced to:
- Design, fabrication and characterization of 3D devices, from device conception, to design iteration, and measurements.
- Contributing to an inclusive and dynamic team-working environment.
- Candidates to have a background in Physics, preferably with specific knowledge in either spintronics or optoelectronics
- Programming skills are highly beneficial, specifically Python and/or C++,
- 3D CAD design is beneficial but not required.
Applications to be sent via email email@example.com with CV and motivation letter.
|Organization||Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|