NIBR (Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research) Postdoctoral Program: The program provides postdoc scholars with a unique opportunity to carry innovative and fundamental research in a pharmaceutical setting.
- PhD degree holders
- PhD students in the last year of their PhD thesis work
For each open position, the institute accepts applications on a rolling basis till the position is filled.
It generally takes 3 – 4 months for the application to be reviewed and conduct interviews.
Core research areas:
1. Cancer Biology
3. Computational Sciences
5. Infectious Disease
8. Pathways Biology
9. Regenerative Medicine
10. Structural Biology
Study and Refer to the mentor / scientists profiles in the Research Themes of the institute and identify 1 – 3 mentors who have a postdoctoral position available and the ones whose research area(s) match your interests and background.
You should apply by visiting the online application portal: Embark Online Application Portal.
You register as a New User to create an account and go forward for the application procedure.
- Complete the application form and please include the following (in your cover letter):
- Brief description of your research interests and key scientific achievements till date
- What you wish to achieve during your postdoc training
- Why you are looking for a postdoctoral position at NIBR and how this will support your future career scope in academia or industry
- Upload your CV as a PDF file
- Mention (name, institution and contact details) of three references who might be contacted by our mentor(s)
Selected applicants will be contacted by the mentor(s) from NIBR to schedule an initial interview.
The second stage includes a detailed full-day, on-site interview, during which the applicants is required to give a research seminar.
|Organization||Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences|
|Salary||As per norms|