The Department of Pharmaceutical Biosciences at Uppsala University is inviting application for a Doctoral position in Pharmaceutical Life Sciences. The doctoral student position is linked to the research group Medical Mass Spectrometry.
- The project area is spatial mass spectrometry (MSI). The main tasks are to analyze results (large amounts of data) from biological samples with different types of MSI techniques.
- The task includes the development of software for post-processing of MSI data as well as analyzes of data with, for example, machine and deep learning.
- A suitable background is a basic degree from a master’s program or other similar education (at least 240 credits) including courses regarding molecular techniques in life sciences.
- Applicant must be motivated and interest in research in the areas of imaging mass spectrometry, software development and analysis of large amounts of data.
- Applicant must be able to express themselves well, both orally and in writing, in English and Swedish.
- Apply online and application must contain a letter in which the applicant briefly describes himself/herself and research interests.
- Application must also contain a CV, copies of diplomas and grades, degree project and other documents that the applicant wishes to invoke.
|Subject areas||Pharmaceutical Life Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||16 September 2021|