Faculty of Culture and Society offers scholarships that are part of a group of Strategic Scholarships to encourage and stimulate full-time domestic and international students in a Doctor of Education or Doctor of Philosophy for the School of Education.
- All Domestic and International postgraduate students are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be registered in a doctoral program of study and is required to be committed to research full-time in the School of Education.
- Applicant’s proposed field of study must be one where the School of Education has the expertise and capacity to offer supervision.
Award Value: $10,000 stipend; Tuition fees; Student Services Levy
Number of Scholarship: Depends on available funding
Duration of award: max 1 year
- Eligible candidates must apply through the online portal. Applicants must upload the following.
- CV (max 2-3 pages)
- Grade transcripts and certificates
- Brief description of the research proposal (max 2 pages including references)
- 2 Referees’ reports
- One letter of support from proposed primary supervisor or Head of Program must also be requested if they have not acted as a referee.
Terms and Conditions:
- The award of the scholarship is conditional on the recipient gaining entry to and enrolling full-time in an AUT Doctor of Education or Doctor of Philosophy program in the School of Education.
- Successful applicant must be prepared to commit full-time to their program of research.
- This scholarship may not be held in combination of any other scholarship without the approval of the Faculty Scholarships Committee and Scholarships Office.
- Successful applicant must be resident in New Zealand to receive stipend payments. Stipends will not be paid to students living off-shore.
- Scholarships payments will not be made all together.
- Successful applicant must notify the School of Education and the Scholarships Office in writing if they wish to apply for a Leave of Absence or withdraw from their program.
|Organization||Auckland University of Technology (AUT)|
|Subject areas||Culture and Society|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Open to International applicants|
Auckland University of Technology
Phone: +64 9 921 9837