Yale-NUS College is pleased to announce admissions for the next academic year. From the very beginning, Yale-NUS were designed to offer an education like none other. Drawing on the tradition of excellence at Yale University and the National University of Singapore, Yale-NUS has met and exceeded the vision laid out by its founding faculty and administrators.
Duration: 4 year college experience
- All disciplines
- Along with other disciplines college offers the double degree programme in Law and Liberal Arts. This is a rigorous 5 year programme for students seeking an interdisciplinary legal education in a residential, liberal arts setting.
- Application form: either the Yale-NUS Application / Common Application
- Transcripts or Academic Reports from the last 3 years in school.
- 2 teacher recommendation letters from instructors who taught you in academic subjects.
- Standardized Test scores for students schooled outside of Singapore.
- English Language Testing Scores. These are optional and not all international applicants need to take an English proficiency test such as TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE.
- Application Fee. There is a small application fee of US$10 charged on all applications to Yale-NUS College.
- Interviews (required for shortlisted applicants only)
- Applicant may also choose to include the following documents in the application: Resume; scanned copy of the front and back of your NRIC (for Singapore citizens or Singapore PRs) OR the particulars page of your passport (for international applicants).
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to International students|
|Deadline||Round 1: 15 January
Round 2: 20 March
For Further Details: Click