The Department of Public Law at Max Planck Institute for the Study of Crime, Security and Law is inviting applications for a W-2 Senior Researcher Position (m/f/d). The Department of Public Law headed by Professor Dr. Ralf Poscher.
About the position:
- Successful candidates will develop an independent research program in an interactive and cross-disciplinary environment.
- The initial appointment of the group leader is for 5 years with the possibility of a two-year extension depending on a successful evaluation.
- Candidates should have an outstanding academic record, experience in different legal traditions and a strong theoretical interest.
- Practical experiences in constitutional law via clerkships or other professional experience will also be considered relevant.
- The project for the research group should aim at a habilitation or other academic project of the same academic aspiration that qualifies for a tenured position at a renowned university.
- Submit application in one PDF-file to firstname.lastname@example.org including dissertation, the three best publications, description of the project planned for the research group on max. 5 pages, CV, and transcripts.
- Indicate the reference number PL-20-3 with the application.
Max Planck Institute for the Study of Crime, Security and Law
|Fellowship Level||Research associate|
|Subject areas||Law, Public policy|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31st August, 2020|