Vienna Biocenter offers the VBC Postdoctoral Training Program.
About the postdoc program:
- The Training Program is to support the professional development of postdocs by ensuring adequate mentoring and access to the necessary resources to conduct meaningful and rigorous scientific projects.
- The training program empowers them to effectively plan and conduct meaningful and rigorous scientific projects, and successfully communicate their results and make them visible to the broader scientific community.
- By the end of the training the fellows should have laid the basis for his/her own research that he/she will continue working on independently in the future, and have acquired the necessary skills and expertise to lead a lab.
- During their stay at the VBC they will be also expose to other sectors through trainings and placements and more importantly each fellow will be able to choose an inter-sector mentor (from industry, Publishing, Science Communication for example)
- To apply for a postdoctoral position candidate should directly contact the Group Leader with whom he/she would like to work.
- RNA Biology, Gene Regulation and Epigenetics
- Biochemistry, Structural and Cell Biology
- Stems Cells and Developmental Biology
- Molecular Medicine
- Plant Biology
- Bioengineering and Computational Biology
- Evolutionary and Population Biology
|Subject areas||Life Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|