The Faculty of Science and Technology at Umeå University is inviting applications for Up to five Tenure-track positions as Assistant professor.
About the position:
- The selected candidates will conduct research and contribute to the continued development of the research environment in their respective field.
- Included in the work tasks are developing pedagogical merits that include teaching in undergraduate and graduate levels, as well as supervision of PhD students and postdocs.
- Candidates must have been awarded a PhD or achieved the equivalent expertise within five years prior to the deadline for application for employment as an Assistant professor.
- However, a person who has been awarded a PhD or achieved the equivalent expertise at an earlier date may also be considered if there are exceptional circumstances. Exceptional circumstances are sick leave, parental leave or other similar circumstances.
- The PhD or corresponding research expertise must be in a field of relevance for the Faculty.
- The position requires a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
Apply online and the application should be written in English and include:
- Personal letter
- Application form
- Certified copies of relevant degree certificates
- Copies of relevant publications
- Copies of relevant pedagogical work
Science, Technology, Design, Architecture, Educational Sciences
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||19th October 2020|