The Department of Information Technology at Uppsala University invites application for up to 5 Postdoctoral Positions in Computer Systems.
About the Project:
- The division’s research includes modeling, design, and analysis of new computer architectures, new methods in computer communication, and new techniques in embedded systems.
- Relevant research groups and projects are:
- Algorithmic verification, in particular verification and testing of concurrent programs;
- Communications research, in particular backscatter communication and battery-free communication;
- Computer architecture, in particular microarchitecture, memory systems, security, and hardware/software co-design;
- Embedded systems, in particular modelling, design, and analysis of systems that allow dynamic update;
- Security, in particular of networked embedded IoT systems and applications, software security, and security for in-body sensor networks.
Duration: 02 years and can start as soon as possible.
- Candidates must have a PhD degree or a foreign degree equivalent to a PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- The PhD degree must have been obtained no more than three years prior to the application deadline.
- The three year period can be extended due to circumstances such as sick leave, parental leave, duties in labour unions, etc. Proficiency in English (spoken and written) is required.
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Subject areas||Computer Science, Computer Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||17 July 2020|