UBC Professional Talent Pool 2021, University of British Columbia (UBC), Canada.
University is seeking specialist and management level professionals to join the UBC Professional Talent Pool of available employees for a variety of short-term opportunities.
The UBC is a global center for research and instructing, consistently ranked among top twenty public international universities.
University is looking for specialist and management level individuals to join or Talent Pool, to be considered for short-term opportunities within the university.
THE CATEGORIES of the PROFESSIONAL TALENT POOL INCLUDE:
- Information Technology – Technical/Desktop support, Software Developer, Programmer Analyst, Systems Administrator, IT Project Coordinator, Systems/Business Analyst, Network Engineer, Technical Consultant, Web Developer, Graphic Designer, etc.
- Human Resources – HR Manager, Recruiter, Benefits Specialist, HR Advisor, Labor Relations Manager, HR Consultant, Organizational Development Manager, etc.
- Communications/Marketing – Communications Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketer, PR Manager, Event Planner, etc.
- Education/Student Management – Education Consultant, Scheduling Manager, Program Manager, Instructional Designer, Admissions Officer, Academic Program / Curriculum Manager, Academic Advisor, Student Recruiter, etc.
- Finance/Accounting – CPA, CFA, Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Audit, etc.
- Research/Facilitation – Clinical/Research Manager, Research Coordinator, Research Team Lead, Research Admin etc.
- Admin/Operations – Operations Manager, Administrative Manager, Office Manager, Project Coordinator etc.
- Other Professions.
Requirements: the candidate should have intermediate to senior level (a minimum of for years) work experience within these fields.
Application Procedure: Application is to be made online (link given at the end of the post).
|Organization||University of British Columbia (UBC)|
|Fellowship Level||Specialist and Management Level Professionals|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to Canadian, Permanent Resident, International students|