Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for the post of Senior Scientific Officer (Physics). The positions are available under the Government of NCT of Delhi, Department of Home, and Forensic Science Laboratory.
Remuneration: As per 7th CPC- Level-10 (Rs. 56100 – 177500/-) in the Pay Matrix. (Total emoluments excluding T.A. and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs. 56100/- plus DA as applicable per month.)
Age limit: Not exceeding 35 years for General category candidates as on normal closing date. Not exceeding 40 years for Scheduled Castes candidates as on normal closing date for vacancies reserved for them.
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree in Physics or Forensic Science with Physics or Forensic Science as one of the subject at B.Sc. level from a recognized University or equivalent (M.Sc (Applied Physics) may taken as equivalent).
- 3 years’ experience of analytical methods/research therein in the relevant field.
- Applicant must hold Doctorate degree in concerned discipline from a recognized University or equivalent
- The officers are required to examine crime exhibits, visit scenes of crime, to depose expert evidence in courts and to assist Senior Officer.
- The responsibilities attached with the posts also require research and development.
Probation: One (01) year.
How to apply:
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Subject areas||Physics, Forensic Science|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|