SBE-SPRF – SBE Postdoc Research Fellowships (SPRF): The Directorate for Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences (SBE) offers Postdoc Research Fellowships in two tracks:
- Broadening Participation, SPRF-BP • Previously called the SBE Minority Postdoctoral Research Fellowship (MPRF)
- Interdisciplinary Research in Behavioral and Social Sciences, SPRF-IBSS **Applicants should choose only one of the two tracks
SBE-SPRF: Broadening Participation Track (BP): The SPRF-BP track program offers fellowships in an effort to enhance the diversity of researchers / students who participate in NSF programs in the field of social, behavioral and economic (SBE) sciences and to increase the participation of candidates from under-represented groups in the selected areas of science in the US.
|Fahmida N. Chowdhury-Program Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lisa M. Jackson-Pgm Specialistemail@example.com|
Who can Apply:
- This fellowship program provides research opportunities for Postdoc Fellows.
- Individuals interested in applying for funding should see the program guidelines above.
The fellowship candidate must hold the following:
- A U.S. Citizen, National, or a Permanent Resident by the submission deadline date
- PhD degree
- should be obtained within 36 months before or
- within 10 months after submission deadline
- Applicants with full-time faculty positions are not eligible to apply
|Organization||SBE-SPRF Postdoc Program: The National Science Foundation|
|Subject areas||Disciplines under the scheme|
|Salary||As per norms|
November 1, 2021
November 1, Annually Thereafter