To achieve our global aspirations, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and students,
- we encourage applications from all genders, backgrounds,
- we communities, particularly from under-represented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME) and disabled people,
- We value the positive impact that will have on our teams.
- We have made a positive commitment towards gender equality and intersectionality receiving a Bronze Athena SWAN award,
- we are actively working towards a Silver award.
- We value, promote and celebrate inclusion, challenging discrimination and putting equality, diversity and belonging at the heart of everything we do
- You will have, or expect to have very shortly, a PhD in Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Sciences/Engineering, or equivalent experience, and expertise in environmental analysis.
- You will work alongside researchers at Centre for Ecology and Hydrologyto perform a suite of microbiological, genetic and chemical analyses to understand the processes that control the movement
- Fate of AMR through the wastewater treatment process
HOW TO APPLY:
For informal enquiries about the role please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org),
however, please ensure that your apply via the University website.
|Organization||University of Bath|
|Type of position||Post-doctoral|
|Subject areas||Environmental ,Analytical Chemistry|
|Deadline||August 05, 2020|