University of Bern in cooperation with the Intermediate Staff Association, the Vice-Rectorate Research calls for proposals to the Fund for the Promotion of Young Researchers twice a year. The fund focuses to encourage networking activities of young researchers from doctoral study (PhD) level upwards.
Promotion Fund value: max. CHF 5,000 (approx.)
The following criteria regarding form and content are also relevant:
- clear thematic focus
- transparent budget
- money from the fund must be a significant portion of total project budget
- high-quality networking as the main goal
- personal contributions must be present and clearly identified, although they will not as a rule be funded
- no contribution to publication costs
- no financial support to individuals (e.g., congress participation, individual research projects)
How to apply:
- To submit a proposal, complete the application form and submit it as a PDF by email to Matthias Hirt at the Vice-Rectorate Research.
- The evaluation by the committee will be based solely on the completed official form and the required.
- The application may be a maximum of 4 pages.
- Additional supplementary material and attachments cannot be considered in the evaluation.
|Organization||University of Bern|
|Fellowship Level||Research award|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||CHF 75,000|
|Eligibility||Open to the researchers (PhD and above)|