Prestige Post-doc fellowship Program, France: This PRESTIGE programme started on the 1stSeptember 2014 for a total duration of 5 years is run by Campus France and co-financed under the Marie Curie Actions-COFUND of the FP7. PRESTIGE aim is to encourage the international mobility of post-doc researchers.
Three mobility schemes are available:
- Incoming : for all postdoc students (foreign or French researchers) complying with the Marie Curie Actions mobility rules to carry out their post-doctoral research work in France;
- Outgoing: for researchers working in research institutions and universities in France (French citizens or other nationalities) and wishing to do post-doctoral research project in another country.
- Re-integration: for researches working for at least 3 years in another Third Country and are nationals of EU Member States or Associated Countries and willing to come to France to further develop their career.
PRESTIGE grant is open to carry out all scientific fields provided that the research project proposed should be in compliance with the EU ethics rules. Co-financing partners can have right to limit the eligible scientific fields, according to their own prioritised thematic areas.
- The applicant must be in possession of a Ph.D or having at least 4 years of research experience (full-time equivalent). PhD students can be considered if provided that students will be in possession of their PhD degree by the start of the post-doc mobility.
- The applicant must comply with the Marie Curie Actions mobility rules (not have resided or carried out his/her main activity – work, studies, etc. – in the country of his/her host organization for more than 12 months in the three years immediately prior to the application deadline)
- The hosting/sending research institution must be in France
- No age limit and no nationality requirement (for Re-integration mobility some restrictions may apply)
- The applicant should not already benefit grant from another EU grant
- Applicant should provide letter of recommendation from the host institution
- Applicant have to provide a commitment letter from the hosting/sending organization/institution on the co-financing of his/her research mobility
- If selected for funding, the researcher must be paid from the hosting/sending institution at least the PRESTIGE minimum living, mobility and research allowance
Application procedure / How to apply
Applications must be submitted online (See the link below) before one of the four cut-off dates (midnight, Paris time) and according to the foreseen start date of the mobility period. Cut-off dates are 31/03, 30/06, 30/09, 31/12.
|Organization||PRESTIGE Post-doc fellowship Program|
|Fellowship||41000€/year, 22000€/year & 47520€/year for Incoming, Outgoing and Re-integration respectively|
|Eligibility||PhD/4 year research experience (Regular)|
|Deadline||March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31 each year|