President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
University of Minnesota has joined University of California Partnership for Faculty Diversity to invite outstanding researchers interested to join as faculty and research careers.
University of Minnesota is pleased to offer postdoctoral fellowship opportunities in disciplines represented at the university, coupled with faculty mentoring, professional development, and academic networking opportunities.
University seeks applicants whose research, teaching, and service will contribute to diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity in higher education and at the University of Minnesota. President’s Postdoc Fellowship Program is interested in scholars with the potential to bring to their research and teaching the perspective that comes from their educational background or understanding of the experiences of groups historically underrepresented in higher education.
Application window opens: September 1:
Application window closes: November 1:
Letters from faculty mentors and department chairs/heads due: December 1
- Obtain the sponsorship of a tenured faculty member other than your PhD dissertation advisor who is willing to serve as your primary mentor.
- Required documents in PDF:
- Thesis abstract – one page
- Research Proposal – 700-1,000 words (not including references and citations)
- Education and Background Statement – 500-700 words describing your personal background and contributions to diversity and equal opportunity through your academic career
- Curriculum vitae
- Writing sample – sample publication or unpublished paper, please limit to 35 pages (not including references and citations)
Contact us: email@example.com
|Organization||University of Minnesota, University of California|
|Fellowship Level||Postdoc Fellowships|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|