The Nano and Molecular Systems Research Unit (NANOMO) at University of Oulu is offering three year Postdoctoral Researcher position in Biomedical physics.
- Electronic structure research especially in clusters and nanoparticles, atmospheric research, functional materials (steel, CO2 negative materials, nanocatalytes for sustainability),
- Biomedical research
- Mesoscopic quantum structures in materials
- Physics didactics research
- Applicant must hold PhD in Physics or related area, obtained within the past 10 years
- Experience and knowledge of electrophysiology and synchrotron radiation technique(s)
- Teamwork skills and good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
Duration: 3 years, beginning on September 1, 2020 at earliest. A six-month trial period will be applied to the position.
How to apply
Apply online and the application should be written in English and include the following:
- A motivation letter (max. 2 pages) summarizing applicant’s professional experience and expertise and describing why applicant is interested in about this position. Also, information on personal research interests, experience and career plans are valuable to provide here
- CV (max. 4 pages) in accordance with the guidelines of the Finnish Advisory Board on Research Integrity
- List of publications
- A research plan (max. 4 pages).
- Certificates/Diplomas: Scanned copy of the original doctoral degree certificate and transcript of records and, when necessary, official translations to Finnish or English.
- Contact information of two senior/experienced researchers who may be asked to give a statement on the candidate.
|Organization||University of Oulu|
|Subject areas||Physics, Biomedical|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||July 31, 2020|