Postdoctoral Research Fellow Position: (MIITT)
Postdoctoral Research Fellow Position at the Michigan Institute for Imaging Technology and Translation Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Postdoc research fellow positions are open in the newly formed Michigan Institute for Imaging Technology and Translation (MIITT) in the Department of Radiology at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA.
University of Michigan Department of Radiology is a top-rated Department in an outstanding University with demonstrated excellence in medicine, engineering, arts and sciences, and business. The MIITT seeks to establish a multidisciplinary team of researchers in the heart of the clinical campus.
Projects will include:
- Pulse sequence development, image reconstruction, and image analysis
- MR Fingerprinting
- Real-time imaging methods
- Translation of novel technologies to clinical applications
Requirements / Qualifications
- Technical requirements include knowledge in: Matlab, C++, pulse sequence and image reconstruction programming (preferably in Siemens IDEA/ICE), and an ability to operate an MRI scanner.
- Postdoc fellows will be expected to prepare manuscripts and conference abstracts related to projects and will be expected to prepare preliminary data for grant proposals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and leadership qualities.
Fellows will be encouraged to work in a collaborative group setting, and will interact with multiple faculty, postdoctoral researchers, and student trainees. If interested, please send a cover letter and curriculum vitae (CV).
Application Procedure: If interested, please send a cover letter and curriculum vitae to
Nicole Seiberlich, Ph.D. at email@example.com
Yun Jiang, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesse Hamilton, Ph.D. at email@example.com
|Organization||University of Michigan|
|Fellowship Level||Postdoctoral / Researcher|
|Subject areas||See above|
|Fellowship amount||USD 1500 and USD 3000|
|Deadline||Open Until Filled|