The College of Humanities at University of Exeter is recruiting a Postdoctoral Research Associate to support the work of Dr Katharine Earnshaw (Classics) and Professor Tim Lenton (Climate Change and Earth Systems Sciences).
- Applicant must possess a PhD. in Classics or a related subject (or be nearing completion)
- Applicant must have a working knowledge of classical Latin and a willingness to learn botanical Latin if they do not already know common terms
- Applicant must be able to consider a variety of ancient Greco-Roman genres and authors to include in the research outputs, and a willingness to undertake skills-training in Earth System Science approaches
- Applicant must have an understanding of the importance of inclusivity and justice to interrogate issues of equity and just sustainability fundamental to the objectives
- Applicant must be able to present information on research progress and outcomes, communicate complex information, orally, in writing, and electronically, and prepare reports to external bodies
Apply online and include a covering letter outlining suitability for the role, a CV, and a writing sample of up to 10,000 words (published or unpublished).
|Organization||University of Exeter|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||16 September 2021|