A 2-year postdoctoral position is available in organic synthesis at the Department of Chemistry, Technical University of Denmark. The opening is in the laboratory of Prof. Mads H. Clausen, a part of the Section for Organic and Inorganic Chemistry at DTU Chemistry.
About the position:
- The research project will aim to develop new methodology for the formation of glycosidic linkages in a stereocontrolled manner.
- The main responsibility of the position is to design, test and optimize new methods that has potential to form glycosidic linkages with better stereocontrol than the current state-of-the-art.
- The position will involve literature reviews, brainstorming and synthetic validation of feasibility in the laboratory.
- Undergraduate research projects will be integrated in the project and you are expected to interact with students and co-supervise those projects.
- Additionally, some teaching responsibilities can be expected, mainly involving laboratory courses.
- Applicants should have a PhD degree in organic chemistry with a strong background in experimental research.
- A strong interest in method development in organic synthesis and a desire to work in an interdisciplinary environment.
- A documented track record in synthetic chemistry.
How to Apply:
- Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration.
- To apply, please open the link “Apply online”, fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file.
- The file must include:
- Application (cover letter)
- CV, including contact information for at least two references.
- Diplomas (MSc/PhD)
- List of publications
- Further information may be obtained from Prof. Mads H. Clausen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can read more about DTU Chemistry at kemi.dtu.dkand more about the research group at www.kemi.dtu.dk/mhc
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark|