The Departments of Physics, within the College of Arts and Sciences, seek a Post Doctoral Scholar to join our Experimental High Energy effort on the ATLAS experiment at CERN. The College of Arts and Sciences is the largest college and the academic heart of the university.
Applicants must possess a Ph.D. in experimental particle physics by the time of appointment. Candidates must have demonstrated records of accomplishments in experimental particle physics.
About the position:
- The College hosts 81 majors. With 38 departments, 20+ world-class research centers, and more than 2,000 faculty and staff members, students have the unique opportunity to study with the best artists, scholars, and scientists in their field.
- The College values diversity and offers a supportive, open, and inclusive community.
- The Experimental High Energy Physics ATLAS group invites applications for a Post Doctoral Scholar position that will be based in CERN in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The ATLAS group operates within one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive public research universities, with two of the country’s leading physics and astronomy departments.
- The university’s Center for Cosmology and AstroParticle Physics facilitates close collaboration between the physics and astronomy departments on dark matter research and other topics.
How to apply:
|Organization||Ohio State University’|
|Type of position||Postdoctoral(Ref –|
|Subject areas||Cosmology ,Physics and astronomy|
|Deadline||September 27, 2020|