The Division of Science at New York University Abu Dhabi is inviting applications for several Postdoctoral Associate positions in the broad research areas of mathematical analysis and partial differential equations (PDEs).
About the position:
- While all applicants with a background in the analysis of PDEs will be considered, candidates with prior experience in fluid mechanics, kinetic theory, dispersive equations or harmonic analysis will be given special attention.
- The Postdoctoral Associates will be appointed for a duration of two years and will work under the supervision of Associate Professor Diogo Arsenic on subjects including:
- Magneto hydrodynamics and the mathematical theory of plasmas.
- Collision kinetic models and their hydrodynamic limits.
- Dispersive phenomena in kinetic theory.
- Applicants must hold a PhD degree in mathematics, physics or a related field.
- We seek candidates with an outstanding academic record.
How to apply:
- Prospective candidates for the position must submit the following items online through this link https://apply.interfolio.com/74065in PDF format:
|Organization||New York University Abu Dhabi|
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|
|Deadline||September 01, 2020|