The position encompasses the regular duties of a professor by special appointment (“Bijzonder Hoogleraar”) in the areas of teaching, research and administration.
About the position:
- The position encompasses the regular duties of a professor by special appointment (“Bijzonder Hoogleraar”) in the areas of teaching, research and administration.
- More specifically, your tasks and responsibilities will include (with realistic expectations given the part-time position):
- participating in education on the topic on Retail Marketing, especially within the MSc in Marketing
- Conducting (scientific and applied) research projects in the area of retail marketing, and publish in the national and international journals on these projects
- Cuilding and fostering connections between practice and science within the field of retail marketing
- Contributing to the network of the Department of Marketing, with a focus on retailing
- Contributing to the research climate, among others by co-supervising PhD students.
- To qualify for the position, you should have:
- An adequate track record in scientific research, including a PhD and several publications in academic marketing and retailing journals, with a specific focus on retailing.
- Broad and extensive experience with and knowledge of retailing in practice
- Wide and relevant network in the area of Retail Marketing
- Excellent teaching abilities.
How to apply:
Apply online and for further information contact :Prof. Tammo H.A. Bijmolt, Head of the Marketing Departmentt.firstname.lastname@example.org
|Organization||University of Groningen|
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Teaching, research and administration|