Imperial College and the University of Bristol, have been jointly awarded a major programme grant by EPSRC.
About the position:
- This project will run in close collaboration with researchers conducting experimental characterisations and simulation studies.
- The programme will benefit from a highly creative and interdisciplinary approach amongst the core project term, amplified by contributions from leading international advisors and collaborators.
- An extensive group of industrial partners will contribute to the project, and help to develop the outputs, building on concept demonstrators designed during the programme.
- The applicant will work closely with Professor Ian Hamerton (Bristol) and Professor Milo Shaffer (Imperial) and interface with the wider team.
- You should have, a PhD in an experimental physical science/engineering, with an emphasis on high performance nanocomposite materials.
How to apply:
Apply online and for further information send email at email@example.com
|Organization||University of Bristol|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, materials science, Nonomaterial and physical science|