Radcliffe fellows are exceptional scientists, writers, scholars, public intellectuals, practitioners, and artists whose work is making a difference in their professional fields and in the larger world.
About the position:
- Based in Radcliffe Yard sanctuary in the heart of Harvard University fellows join a uniquely interdisciplinary and creative community.
- A fellowship at Radcliffe is an opportunity to step away from usual routines and dive deeply into a project.
- With access to Harvard’s unparalleled resources, Radcliffe fellows develop new tools and methods, challenge artistic and scholarly conventions, and illuminate our past and our present.
- The sciences play a vital role at Radcliffe, and we are proud to count among our fellows many whose research has made an indelible impact in their fields and in the larger world.
- Whether you are planning to share your research with new audiences, develop new methods or tools, or collaborate with a lab or research group in the Cambridge area, the Radcliffe Fellowship may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- PhD degree in mathematics, computer science, or related area.
How to apply:
- Interested candidate apply online and for further information, consult our websiteor reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Type of position||postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||science, engineering, and mathematics|
|Deadline||October 01, 2020|