Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life.
Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources.
- A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture.
- Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve.
- No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
- Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
- Minimum M.S. degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field with 0-2+ yrs industry experience or Ph.D. with 0+ yrs experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred: Polymer science, colloid science, materials science, biology, crystallization, surfactant chemistry, rheology, microscopy, analytical instrumentation, statistics & experimental design
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Travel requirements – minimal, ~ 5% (training & conferences)
How to Apply:
Apply online check website for further details.
|Subject areas||Chemistry ,biology|
|Deadline||Open Until Filled|