The Department of Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Institute for Chemistry and Biochemistry Inorganic Chemistry at Free University of Berlin is inviting applications for a Science Employee (Praedoc), PhD position with 1/2 part-time employment limited to up to 3.5 years Pay group 13 TV-L.
- Participation in teaching and research in the field: Inorganic / physical molecular chemistry
- Supervision of students in the bachelor’s and master’s degree, the highly motivated candidate will work in the field of inorganic chemistry, in particular electrochemistry and halogen chemistry.
- Applicant must have completed scientific university degree in chemistry (Diploma / Master).
- Experience in the field of the theoretical description of molecular systems using quantum chemical programs such as Gaussian, Turbomole or Molpro
- Knowledge in the field of vibrational spectroscopy (IR and Raman), experience in the synthesis of air- and moisture-sensitive substances
- good verbal knowledge of English and writing
- organizational skills and ability to work in a team
- willingness to familiarize yourself with new tasks
- Applications must be sent electronically by e-mail to Prof. Dr. with detailed documents stating the identifier in PDF format (preferably as a document). Sebastian Hasenstab-Riedel: email@example.com.
|Organization||Free University of Berlin|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||May 17, 2021|