Postdoc position is available in organic chemistry at Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen.
We are interested in both supramolecular chemistry and in aromatic chemistry.
- Almost all activities in the group are centered around organic synthesis, and we offer a strong interdisciplinary work environment.
- .The position is available for two years.
- This project is funded by DFF and the goal of the project is to prepare long fully conjugated helicenes and apply these structures in nano-sized molecular machines
- The post may also include performance of other duties.
- Further information on the Department is linked at http://www.science.ku.dk/english/about-the-faculty/organisation/.
- Inquiries about the position can be made to Assoc. prof. Michael Pittelkow, Department of chemistry, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Direct Phone: 30545509
- The position is open from 1 October 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
- Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
- The starting salary is currently up to DKK 437.843 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 74.871).
- Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
- The position is covered by the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff
- Curriculum vitae
- Research plan – description of current and future research plans
- Separate reprints of 3 particularly relevant papers
- Complete publication list
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
HOW TO APPLY:
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below.
|Organization||University of Copenhagen|
|Type of position||Postdoc position: Organic Chemistry|
|Subject areas||Organic Chemistry|
|Deadline||16 August 2020|