Northwestern Ploytechnical University (NPU) International College invites applications for Scholarship from all self-supported international students who have applied to pursue bachelor, master or doctoral degrees at NPU. This excludes those who have already been awarded with other scholarships. Application must be submitted before enrollment.
- The Scholarship includes First prize and second prize.
- First prize winners get tuition, accommodation and insurance fees waiver with a monthly allowance: 1,500RMB/person/month for bachelor’s candidates; 2,000RMB/person/month for master’s candidates; 3,500RMB/person/month for doctor’s candidates.
- The second prize winners gets tuition fees waiver
- Applicants must follow Chinese laws and regulations as well as NPU’s rules and regulations, respect Chinese customs, enjoy the knowledge of Chinese culture and adopt a friendly attitude towards China.
- Applicants, whose native language is not English but apply for majors taught in English, must submit valid IELTS test result or TOFEL result. If applicant applies for majors taught in Chinese, the applicants must have reached level 5 or above of HSK examination.
- Applicants must have a senior high school diploma with average grade not lower than 80 on a hundred-mark system, scores in other number systems should be converted into percentage or above B+/B.
- Applicant must be over 18 years old but not exceeding 25th, and must be in good health.
Master’s and Doctoral Candidates
- Master’s candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and in principle should not exceed 35 years old; Doctor’s candidates must have a master’s degree, and in principle should not exceed 40 years old. All applicants should be in good health.
- All applicants should have graduated from prestigious universities (in principle the ranking of comprehensive universities or the majors should be within national top 10.) with excellent academic performance.
- All applicants should hold outstanding achievements in their field of work or field of study, or the applicants should show great research potential.
Application Documents and Procedure
Apply online with following documents:
- Application form for University Scholarship Program
- Physical Examination form
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- For Bachelor’s Recommendation Letter from high school is required.
- For Master’s and Doctoral studies Recommendation Letter from two professors are required.
- Study plan
- Applicants should have good academic marks
- Certificate of English/Chinese proficiency
- A copy of valid passport
Note: Application fee: 600RMB or 100USD
|Organization||Northwestern Ploytechnical University (NPU)
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Open to all International students|