The Martí i Franquès COFUND Fellowships Programme (MFP) is a redesign of the existing MF programme, offering 28 doctoral contracts at the Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV). The programme is uniquely shaped to offer the best training stemming from the “triple i” principles of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions: international, interdisciplinary and intersectorial.
- Health Sciences
- Arts and Humanities
- Social and Legal Sciences
- Applicant must not have stayed or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than a year in the 3 years immediately prior to 15/11/2020.
- Applicant at the time of recruitment must be in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Applicant must hold a degree from another country in the EEES which grants access to a Master’s degree and have achieved a minimum of 300 ECTS credits in university studies of which at least 60 must be at Master’s level OR
- Applicant must hold a qualification obtained in accordance with foreign educational systems without the need for official recognition, having previously confirmed with the university that this qualification accredits a level of training equivalent to the official Spanish university Master’s degree and that it would serve as a means of access to a PhD in the country in which it was awarded.
Duration: medium term contract (up to 36 months, co-funded by MSCA COFUND grant), full time position; 3-6 months secondments to international partner organizations
- monthly salary of approximately 2200 EUR (gross); URV will contribute up to 6500 € each year to the cost of the fellow’s travels, research and training
|Organization||Universitat Rovira i Virgili|
Sciences, Health Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Engineering, Social and Legal Sciences
|Fellowship amount||2200 EUR (gross)/month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 November 2020|