The Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC), University of Copenhagen (UCPH) is offering eight postdoc to research LEADer programme (LEAD). The programme is co-funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant.
- International mobility: Applicants can have any nationality, but must undertake transnational mobility according to the MSCA rules (must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Denmark for more than 12 months in the three years prior to the call deadline). Also, applicants employed at UCPH for more than three months before the application deadline will be considered ineligible.
- Education and research experience: Applicants must hold a PhD degree followed by up to eight years of experience from for example academia, clinic, industry or biotech. Exceptions to the eight years-experience criteria are made for applicants with prolonged career breaks due to parental leave, illness or mandatory military/civil service (documentation required as part of the application). Therefore, all applicants who have not yet defended their PhD or have more than 8 years after their PhD will NOT be considered eligible.
Duration: 36 months
Apply online and upload the following application material:
- A signed eligibility declaration (documenting mobility and experience since PhD)
- Degree diplomas (Bachelors, Master, PhD)
- List of two-three referees, whereof one should preferably be the PhD supervisor or another senior scientist that the applicant has worked closely with (reference letters will be directly obtained by BRIC)
- Documentation of career breaks (if any)
- CV and full list of publications
- Motivation letter (cover letter)
|Organization||University of Copenhagen (UCPH)|
|Subject areas||Epigenetics, Cancer Biology, Stem Cell Biology, Neurobiology, Bioinformatics|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||October 1st, 2021|