IRCMS Research Fellowship: IRCMS Research Fellowship
Nationality: open to applicants of all nationalities
The IRCMS aims at providing financial support to graduate students with outstanding academic qualifications.
The International Research Center for Medical Sciences (IRCMS) was established in 2014 as the center of excellence in Kumamoto University for world-class research in life sciences.
Level of study: Research.
Prospective students are expected to be enrolled in the master’s or doctoral degree program at Kumamoto University and to train under the supervision of teachers affiliated with the IRCMS.
Subject Area: Biomedical research
- Successful candidate will be appointed as Research Assistant (RA) or Teaching Assistant (TA) and
- The candidates will be paid as per Kumamoto University’s rules and regulation. (1,090yen per hour for Master course students, 1,220yen per hour for Ph.D course students, with a maximum of 20 hours per week.
- Income tax will be deducted before payment.
No other cost will be covered by IRCMS.
- Applicants whose first language is not English would be required to provide proof of efficiency in English.
- The candidates must apply for one of the departments illustrated below of Graduate School of Medical Sciences in Kumamoto University.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application form
- Detailed CV with the designated format.
Undergraduate academic transcript (for master applicants)
- Undergraduate and master academic transcripts (for doctoral applicants)
- Degree certificate
- Official English Test score (TOEFL-PBT/-ITP, TOEIC/TOEIC-IP or IELTS).
- 1-2 recommendation letters from teachers/mentors.
- Any additional supporting documents (e.g., awards, publications).
- All the documents should be in A4 size.
- IRCMS may request additional documents if necessary.
- The total file size for each application should not exceed 5Mb.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
|Organization||International Research Center for Medical Sciences (IRCMS)|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||July 31, 2020|