Individual Grants for Postdoctoral Researchers at the Brandenburg University.
The Postdoc Network Brandenburg (PNB) invites postdoctoral researchers to apply for PNB Individual Grants starting in November 2021 or later.
Duration: Funding will be granted for temporary positions limited to a term of 6 months up to 24 months.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Looking for highly motivated researchers at an early stage of their careers.
- Excellent publication record, scientific mobility
- Competitive and innovative research proposal compatible with the research profile of the host university.
The PNB invites national and international postdoctoral candidates to further their academic careers by pursuing their individual research projects or joining one of the many existing groups of young researchers at a Brandenburg university.
Candidates should submit the applications in electronic form only, as one pdf-document, in English or German, addressed to Dr. Heike Küchmeister, director/Geschäftsführerin of the Postdoc Network Brandenburg.
The application should include
- Copies of academic certificates and documents,
- List of publications,
- Contact details of two potential references, and a three-page outline of the proposed research project
- Also, submit an employer’s declaration and a letter of support from a professor of the selected host university.
- Send your application to email@example.com by 6th August 2021.
|Subject areas||Engineering, Science|
|Fellowship amount||1,200 -2000 Euros / Month|
|Deadline||6th August 2021.|