Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE) is a University established under Gujarat State Act. It is a unique University working in the field of teacher education in the country. The objective of this Research Fellowship is to provide the eligible candidates to pursue higher studies and research in the field of teacher education including the subjects like science and languages in school education as well as higher education.
- Amount: Rs. 25,000/month; contingency amount- Rs. 10000/annum (Variate with Gov. norms)
Duration of the fellowship: 2 (TWO) years; full-time
Number of fellowship offered: Varies
- Applicant must hold good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree (M.Sc./M.A.) in a Mathematics/ Physics/Chemistry/ Biology/Botany/ English from recognized Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Applicant must hold Master in Education (M. Ed) with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. OR
- Applicant must hold M. A. in Education with 55% and B. Ed.
- Applicant must possess Ph. D. degree in education or in any pedagogic subjects (Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Botany/ English).
How to apply:
- Interested scholars must download application form from the official website (given below)
- Send filled application form to the following address:
Ramkrushna Paramhans Vidya Sankul
Near KH-5, KH Road, Sector – 15
Gandhinagar – 382016 (Gujarat)
|Organization||Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE)|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Rs. 25,000/month with other allowances|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|