ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research, Kozhikode, invites applications from are Indian citizens, to pursue research leading to a PhD Degree under University of Calicut.
- Botany/ Biotechnology: 5 positions
- Chemistry: 2 positions
- Microbiology: 1 position
- Zoology: 1 position
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in Botany/Chemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Zoology and a valid National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of CSIR, UGC, DBT, KSCSTE etc.), DST-INSPIRE or any other equivalent fellowship for pursuing PhD.
- Candidates with lecturer-ship only in CSIR-UGC (NET) examination need not apply.
- Upper age limit is 35 years for male and 40 years for female candidates as on 01-07-2020, which is relaxable by 5 years as per the Govt. of India rule for SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Send online applications
- Eligible candidates should attend for an interview before the selection committee which will be intimated after deadline. Selection of PhD scholars will be based on a brief presentation (10-minutes) on any topic of interest in the relevant field of specialization.
|Organization||ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research|
|Subject areas||Botany, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Zoology|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||30 September 2020|