Applications are invited from the eligible candidates along with their self-attested testimonials for filling up of the Guest Faculty for a fixed duration as prescribed by University of Delhi.
Total Number of Positions: 2
Required Educational Qualifications:-
Required qualification for Guest Faculty will be the same, as prescribed for regular teachers of the University in UGC’s Regulation i.e.
- Good academic record as defined by the University with at-least 55% marks (or any equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from any Indian University, or any equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET), conducted by UGC / CSIR.
Salary/Emoluments: Guest Faculty will be paid honorarium of Rs. 1500 per lecture, subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000 per month as per UGC norms (Ref. No. F.25-1/2018(PS/MISC.)
- Applications (with passport size photograph) on prescribed format stating qualifications 12th standard onward may be sent to the Head of the Department, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 by Speed Post.
- Applications can also be submitted personally in the office of the Department of Chemistry. Self-attested copies of all certificates and publications may also be attached with the Application Form.
- The applications will be screened. Short-listed candidates will only be called for interview.
- Last date of applications:- The applications should reach in the Department latest by Friday, the 15th May-2020.