Geneva Academy: Full, Partial Scholarships: Geneva Academy: Full, Partial Scholarships
Application Opens on November
Applications are being invited for Full and Partial Scholarships funded by Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights.
These are competitive scholarships.
The scholarships aim at supporting students who are unable to secure the funding required covering tuition fees and/or the cost of living in Geneva.
The Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights is a joint centre of the University Of Geneva and The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies.
The academy provides:
- postgraduate education
- conducts academic legal research and policy studies and
- organizes training courses and expert meeting son branches of international law that relate to situations of armed conflict, protracted violence, and protection of human rights.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship Location: Switzerland
Level of study: postgraduate degree
- LLM in International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights (LLM)
- Master of Advanced Studies in Transitional Justice, Human Rights and the Rule of Law (M TJ)
Scholarship Value: Partial and full scholarships are being offered.
Applicants from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States and Western Europe would only be considered for partial scholarships.
Nationality: International students can apply
- Applicants must possess a law degree or an equivalent degree
- Applicants must have a good command over English.
- Students whose mother tongue is not English and who have not taken an English-taught bachelor’s or master’s degree or do not have at least two years’ professional or academic experience in an English-speaking environment must provide a certificate to prove their knowledge of English
How to apply:
- The applicant must submit the scholarship requests along with the application form.
- While applying the applicant must choose between 2 tracks:
- Application with scholarship (partial or full) or
- Application without a scholarship
- If the candidate applies to both tracks, the application will be considered under the non-scholarship track
|Organization||Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights|
|Fellowship Level||Postgraduate degree|
|Subject Areas||Humanitarian Law and Human Rights|
|Fellowship Amount||Full or partial|
|Eligibility||Open for international candidates|