The Frisch Centre is offering applications for the Frisch Scholarships every year. The Frisch Centre offers two Scholarships viz., Frisch scholarship and CREE scholarship.
Number of scholarships: maximum 4 scholarships
Scholarship value: NOK 20 000 each
Rationale of the scholarship:
- The scholarship is intended for Oslo-based Master students in economics who will be writing their Master Thesis during the following year.
- The thesis should ordinarily be finished by September the following year. Recipients will also receive an office space (3-4 months), a supervisor at the Frisch Centre, and an opportunity to participate in the research environment of the Frisch Centre during their stay.
- Applications to be sent by e-mail at Frisch@frisch.uio.no quoting the phrase “Frischstipendet” eller “Frisch Scholarship” in the subject field. The application must include the following:
- Recent grade transcript and
- Brief description of what you plan to write your thesis on.
The CREE Master scholarships are provided for students to write their thesis within the field of environmentally friendly energy (CREE project plan).
Scholarship value: NOK 20,000
- Application to be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “CREE-stipendet” in the heading. The application must include the following:
- Updated transcript of grades
- Short description of topic and plans for thesis.
- Students can also apply for a CREE Master scholarship after 16 March, 2018, if means are still available, these applications will be evaluated within a few weeks.
|Organization||The Frisch Centre|
|Subject areas||Economics, Environmental Sciences|
|Deadline||16 March (yearly)|