The Netherlands Education Group organizes short-term educational programs for talented young people. The group also offers the Fellowship in Amsterdam for those who would like to spend 3 months in the Netherlands developing their personal and professional skills.
About the fellowship program:
- The Fellowship Program is the opportunity to have a fully covered 3-month stay in Amsterdam where the candidate will have the opportunity to meet great people, to work in a team of international talents from all around the world and develop him/herself as a young professional.
- During the Fellowship he/she will work on the real business issues that are rising at the work of the Netherlands Education Group. The selected candidates will work in a team trying to solve actual business issues and thinking together about the new ways for the organization development.
- The Fellowship, among others, will allow you to develop your creativity and leadership skills.
- The Fellowship Program is open to talented individuals from any countries of any age.
- Good command of English
- The ability to work independently
- Good communicational skills
Different stages in the Fellowship Program
Stage 1: Application
- The applications received will be considered within 3 weeks after.
- All applicants will be informed about the results of the selection. If you did not hear from us within 3 weeks after sending us your application – please, email again as there is a chance that the application is not received.
- Selected applicants will be invited to the next stage.
Stage 2: Fellowship from home
- The duration of this stage is 6 months.
- During this stage candidate will be working from home and performing various tasks, such as:
- Market research;
- Communication with local partners;
- Work with social media.
- Applicants who successfully perform at this stage will be invited to the next stage.
Stage 3: Fellowship in Amsterdam
- The selected candidates will be invited for the Fellowship in Amsterdam.
- The duration of the Fellowship in Amsterdam is 3 months.
- Candidate may choose the period when he/she would like to come to Amsterdam but we try to combine different fellows suggesting them to travel to Amsterdam at the same time.
- During the Fellowship in Amsterdam you will be working in creative team thinking together about the directions for the development of the Netherlands Education Group.
- Candidates will be asked to make the presentations with your ideas and work in a team on designing new ideas.
- During the Fellowship you will be guided by the staff of the Netherlands Education Group who will provide the needed mentorship.
The following costs will be covered:
- Round trip to and from Amsterdam
- Accommodation in Amsterdam during 3 months
- Meals during the Fellowship in Amsterdam
- For participants outside of EU we will provide a visa invitation.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may please send the CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (quote the ‘Fellowship in Amsterdam’ as the subject).
- There is no deadline for the applications.
|Organization||Netherlands Education Group|
|Fellowship Level||Short courses|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Fully funded|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|