Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications from Indian nationals including Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and Foreign Nationals to the posts of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor.
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Geology
- Applied Geophysics
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Fuel and Mineral Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Management Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Machinery Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Qualification and Experience:
- Applicant must hold PhD with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) at the preceding degree in appropriate branch, with a very good academic record throughout.
- Age: Preferably below 35 years. For a fresh Ph.D., the position will be on contract basis for the first three years, and will be regularized afterwards.
- A minimum 6 years of teaching / research/industrial experience
- A minimum 10 years of teaching/research/industrial experience.
Remuneration: as per 7th CPC
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply (preferably) through on-line portal
- This is the rolling advertisement.
- Applications will be received any time during the year and will be considered from time to time till vacancies are filled up.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Mining, Management, Humanities, Social Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||As per the govt. Rules|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|