The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC non-discrimination policy.
About the position:
- The Department of Chemistry is seeking applications for Lecturers in General Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.
- The percentage of time is variable, depending on the course(s) assigned.
- The salary is commensurate with experience and based on an annual salary starting at $56,381.
- This is a temporary position, and the successful candidate will be hired only for the duration of one or more academic quarters in 2020-2021 or in the summer session of 2021.
- Requirements: The minimum requirements are a Ph.D. in Chemistry and an excellent teaching record.
How to apply:
- Please apply online at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/JPF06268
- Application materials: Please upload a curriculum vita including a list of publications, teaching evaluations (if available) and names of three references (please do not solicit letters).
|Organization||University of California, Irvine|
|Type of position||Facculty|
|Subject areas||General Chemistry and Organic Chemistry|
|Deadline||June 30, 2021|