Education is a discipline that studies issues regarding training, development and learning in relation to cultural and social contexts.
- Responsibilities mainly include teaching, course development, supervision and examination within the teacher programs and the National School Leadership Training Programme. Also teaching in other courses at undergraduate and advanced level within the institution can occur. The teaching is mainly in Swedish. The employment also includes conducting own research.
- A Senior Lecturer is to participate in the Department’s pedagogical, research and administrative development which, for example, includes participation in working groups and committees.
- Eligible candidates for the position of senior lecturer should hold a PhD in Education, or have equivalent research skills and have demonstrated teaching expertise.
- Teaching proficiency should normally have been demonstrated through teaching experience at undergraduate level. Teaching proficiency should be well documented and in a manner that makes it possible to assess the quality of the teaching activities.
- The applicant must have the ability to cooperate with colleagues as well as other abilities that are required in order successfully to meet the demands of the position.
- The candidate should be able to perform administrative and pedagogical tasks that require understanding and use of the Swedish language.
How to Apply:
- Further information about the position can be obtained from the Head of the Department, Jon Ohlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Director of Studies, Eva Edman Stålbrandt, email@example.com.
- For questions regarding the application process, please contact administrator Johan Magnéli,, firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Type of position||Faculty position|
|Deadline||August 31 , 2020|