Erasmus Mundus Scholarships (Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree: EMJMD) for Masters in Europe Fall 2021 Intake is open. Erasmus Scholarship Applications will Start accepting applications from Septemeber and will end in November.
Erasmus Select the Highest Number of Students. The highest Number till now is 2,450 in total from all countries in 2020. Erasmus Scholarships is only to undertake a Masters Degree, MPhil, or Erasmus Fellowship.
Erasmus Mundus Application Guide 2020 2021.
- Funding: European Union
- No of fellowships: 2000-3000
- Countries: Europe
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2 Years
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Deadline: Varies for Different Program
In this scholarship program, you will
- Study in Europe in 03 European countries in 03 universities and get a dual degree awarded by two European universities.
- Semesters will be covered at different universities and in a different country which will in Europe, Australia, or maybe the USA.
- Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend: 1100-1200 Euros / month alongwith Free Tuition Fee.
- Traveling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
Applications will open periodically. Deadlines vary from program to program will start from September and end up in November. But you have to prepare now. Erasmus Mundu’s postdoctoral fellowship & Erasmus Mundus Master
Degree Scholarship are open for all nationality holders across the world.
|Organization||European Universities (European Union)|
|Country||Europe, Australia, or USA|
|Subject areas||Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Social Science, Management, Arts, Humanities or any other discipline offered by the selected university.|
|Eligibility||Open to All|
|Deadline||Applications will be accepted periodically|