EASL Research Fellowship: Europe: EASL Research Fellowship: Europe
EASL Research Fellowship for International Students is on offer as of now. The European Association for the Study of the Liver, EASL, would provide a fellowship of 3,000 EURO per month.
EASL is a European professional association for liver disease. It is a non-profit organization, made of individual members, that performs its duties under a written constitution managed by the EASL Governing Board.
Level of Study: Research program
Subject Area: Sophisticated, clinical diagnostic procedures
- A sum of 3,000 EURO per month and
- Travel expenses and bench fee reimbursement will not be provided
Numbers of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship can be taken in Europe
- The applying candidates must either be active EASL members or have applied for the membership at the time of the application
- The applying candidates must have an M.D. or PhD degree and be no more than 40 years old
- The hosting Institution should be in a different country from the Home Institution in Europe
- Per hosting and home department only one application will be considered during a period of 2 years following the grant allocation
- The research/clinical supervisor in the hosting institution must be EASL member but must not be the member of the EASL Governing Board.
- A good knowledge and command of the English language would be expected from the candidate
Nationality: Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- 2 reference letters are needed out of which one should be from the candidate’s senior mentor at the home institution
- A project summary
- Candidate’s supervisor at the hosting institution should provide a signed official letter of support.
- The letter should include a statement detailing how much of the design and research work will be done by the candidate.
- The official letter should also illustrate expected goals of the project
|Organization||EASL, The European Association for the Study of the Liver|
|Fellowship Level||Research Program|
|Subject Areas||Sophisticated, clinical diagnostic procedures|
|Fellowship Amount||3, 000 EURO per month|
|Deadline||15 JANUARY -15 MARCH & 15 JULY- 15 SEPTEMBER|