The DLGS – Dresden Leibniz Graduate School is a joint activity of the Leibniz Institute of Ecological Urban and Regional Development, Dresden (IÖR) and Technische Universität Dresden (TUD) are inviting applications for Doctoral Fellowships (Ninth cohort 2020 – 2022) commencing in March 2021.
The next call for applications will start in June 2020.
About the fellowships:
- Topic: Sustainable, resilient and inclusive cities and regions
- The ninth DLGS cohort is oriented towards making cities and regions more sustainable, resilient and inclusive.
- Doctoral Candidates will investigate new concepts, instruments and policies to promote social development, economic growth and environmentally sustainable urban and regional development.
Duration: up to 3 years
Location: TU Dresden
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree (at least a Two-year Master’s Programme) from a recognized university in Spatial Planning and Development (including City and Regional Planning and Landscape Planning), Economics, Sociology, Geography or Environmental Sciences. No more than four years.
- Applicants nearing completion of their Master’s degree may be provisionally accepted.
- Applicant must have written a Master’s thesis.
- Applicants must be fluent in spoken and written English (confirmed by official certification), and be comfortable working in teams.
- Successful applicants must take up residence in Dresden and be regularly / daily present at DLGS premises during working hours.
- Apply online
- Selection interviews for this cohort are planned via Skype for the fourth quarter of 2018.
|Subject areas||Economics, Sociology, Geography, Environmental Sciences|
|Deadline||Deadline: September 15, 2020|