Doctoral Researcher Center of Expertise In R&D Monitoring at the KU Leuven
Ref. No.: BAP-2020-541
The Centre for R&D Monitoring (ECOOM) is charged with developing a consistent system of R&D and Innovation indicators for the Flemish government. This indicator system is designed to assist the Flemish government in mapping and monitoring the RD&I efforts in Flanders.
We are looking for a full time (pre-) doctoral researcher (m/f) starting his/her first year contract in 2020 for an envisaged time period of four years in which a PhD dissertation is expected to become completed.
- Background in Business Economics, Business Engineering,Economics, Mathematics/Information Science.
- Interest in Science-technology-relations and you have affinity with quantitative approaches towards science and technology studies, including relevant developments in the field of big data/machine learning.
- Show excellent (‘honors’-level) results in prior studies
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Dutch would be an advantage.
- Most importantly, you should share our unbridled enthusiasm for scientific research and have affinity with policy implications.
- A full time position at KU Leuven for a fixed term of four years with flexible starting date.
- An internationally oriented research environment.
- The salary will be determined in accordance with the legal salary grade systems existing at KU Leuven.
Deadline: August 17, 2020 via the online application tool
|Subject areas||Business Economics, Business Engineering, Economics, Mathematics/Information Science|
|Deadline||August 17, 2020|