The University of Oulu is recruiting highly motivated candidates for doctoral student positions in the doctoral programme in Health and Biosciences.
- Clinical Medicine
- Molecular Medicine
- Health Sciences
- Medical Technology and Biology
- Candidate must hold Master’s degree or an equivalent degree in a field relevant to the applied field.
- The degree must have been completed before the selection with at least good grades. Applicants are expected to be at the very early stage of research, in practice starting their doctoral training with this position.
- If they already have doctoral study rights in University of Oulu or elsewhere, they need to explain why they should still be considered as starters and early-stage researchers.
- Any applicant who has received doctoral study rights 30.11.2019, or before, is ineligible to apply.
How to apply
Submit application via the online system. Include the following attachments as five separate pdf files (please note that the online system has a maximum size limit for attachments):
- CV: Including a list of all peer-reviewed scientific publications with full reference details.
- Motivation letter: Describing prior knowledge, research interests and career plan (max 1 page).
- Certificates/Diplomas: Scanned electronic copies of diplomas and transcripts of the records of relevant previous degrees.
- Research plan approved by the supervisor
- Letter of provisional commitment from the supervisor
|Organization||University of Oulu|
Medicine, Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, Health Sciences, Dentistry, Biology
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 January 2021|